Setup for Success
Current average income for a Melbourne handyman is between $1,500 and $2,200 per week.
Part of a Growing Brand
In business for yourself but not by yourself, with an exclusive territory close to your home.
Committed Support Network
Forget about the hassles of Marketing and Administration, with our support systems to back you up.
Setting up your business
Everything will be ready to operate on your starting date:
- ABN Registration and Business name.
- Insurances, including public liability, income protection and tool cover.
- Personalised email accounts and addresses, business cards and stationery.
- Quoting and accounting software.
- Use of intellectual property, including business name and logos etc.
- A comprehensive Franchise Operations Manual.
Getting on the road
Drive off to your first job, looking and feeling professional, with:
- A comprehensive uniform package.
- Vehicle signage (vehicle not included).
- Vehicle storage solutions & shelving systems.
- Complete start-up accessory kits for caulking, sanding, painting and patching/ scraping/ filling.
- Optional comprehensive tradies’ tool packages.
Finding your customers
Keep those queries rolling in, with:
- Live leads provided to your phone and email address.
- Social Media advertising and marketing material.
- “Hi pages” and yellow page advertising for 12 months, getting your business seen and recognisable by customers in your local area.
Training & Tech Support
We’ve got your back, with:
- A comprehensive two-week training program.
- A centrally managed website.
“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten” Anthony Robbins
So What Are You Waiting For?
Your Future Success Is Here!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to own your own hassle-free business with a dedicated support team, and a ready to go customer base, get in touch with the team at Handyman of Melbourne today.